Protons, Neutrons, Electrons!

Monday, March 06, 2006

Kids

I was at school today, (I do work experience in a school as I'm aiming to do a Graduate Teaching course next year) and one of the children said that Miles Davis's So What "lacks passion" (in those exact words) and I was quite shocked by it. I'm quite used to comments like "I don't like it because it's old" or simply "It's crap", etc, but this opinion really put a damper on my day for some reason and I'm not sure why.
I don't particularly care if people don't want to listen to and appreciate the same music as me, but for some for some reason this choice of words really disturbed me.
I guess I'm just a music geek.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your not a music geek, your not, your not, your not. and i'm not a brat, i'm not, i'm not,i'm not!!!!!!!!! :-)

26/5/06 19:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home